Saturday, November 15, 2008

Back like cooked crack!




Talkin' hoops

USAISAMONSTER were great! Super tight. But hey, who wouldn't be after playing everyday for five weeks?! I wonder if this country actually changes for the better with the next president, will they change their name to USED TO BE A MONSTER?

Look at him go!





I went to see the William Eggleston show at the Whitney this week. And I will come out and say right now that god damn, I love this man! His ability to give meaning to the meaningless amazes me. There was some great wall text with quotes that contained valueble insight into the way he approaches photography. Such as:
“I am at war with the obvious.”
“I had this notion of what I called a democratic way of looking around: that nothing was more important or less important.”
“I was never interested in Elvis. I’m still not.”
In Memphis I'd imagine that's as close to renouncing god in the bible belt as you can get. Here are some choice images:




No comments: